Happy Friday!!!! Yay!!! We made it!!! andthatsalotofexlamationpointsisntit?!?!?!?!? Anyway...enough silliness. It was a good week. A fast week for me, which is always a bonus....right? And next week is going to be super-fab as I'll be travelling up to DC to see the most super-fab Jasmine Star and theFix!!!! I cannot begin to tell you how exited and nervous and pumped and....did I say nervous....I am to meet her in person! Gosh, I think I'm gonna throw up I'm so damn nervous:/ Gahhhhh........ OK. So here's this weeks installment of 5 Things....enjoy!
1. I'd string twinkle lights alllll over my house if I could. But there's just so much sparkle that a grown woman can justify;)
2. I've been blonde, brunette and a red-head. I think I'm going to give blonde a go again this spring!
3. I love watching TV. I'm truly addicted and watch entirely too much.
4. I dream of a great love and finding that one person that will be my partner someday. I know he's out there...and I'm going to be patient while we find each other:)
5. I had a huge gap between my front teeth growing up. You know, like David Letterman and Madonna. But we fixed that....